The Liebster Award
I have been recently nominated for a blogging award that basically aims to discover and recognize new bloggers like me.I have been nominated by Mairead whose blog you can find here.
You will learn a little about me and the bloggers I have nominated in this post.
- Where do you see yourself in five years time?
A lot of things could happen in five years. Although there is not a definite thing in this world, I see myself as a successful business woman with my own beautiful family and ever handsome husband. We should be spending lots of time together as a family and should be travelling lots.
- What is the craziest thing that has ever happened you?
If falling in love is not crazy enough, I dunno what is. 😉
- What is the biggest knock back you’ve ever had, and how did you recover?
My lowest point was when I lost my sister to a robbery, 5 years after I lost my Dad. I have not recovered yet, I don’t know if I ever would. Time doesn’t heal wounds contrary to what most people say. It only makes the pain more bearable but it never heals.
- What is your dream job?
Running my own business and spending time with the people I love while inspiring and helping others and serving God.
- What is your favourite biscuit (and do you dunk it in your tea/coffee)?
I like lots of biscuits and it is very hard to choose. I eat lots. I can eat biscuits with anything or eat it with nothing.
- What does success mean to you?
Success is being happy while also being an inspiration and a blessing to others while serving God.
- What makes you happy?
Knowing that I have a living God who loves me, being surrounded by people who loves me and knowing that I can do something to help others and serve God.
- What is your favorite book?
When I was in the university and I was asked about my favorite book, I answered, The Bible. It still is.
- What is the most interesting fact about you?
I am a frustrated artist, musician and I wanna be everything I could be. :O
- Where would you like to visit/travel to in the future?
- When making tea/coffee, do you out the water in first, or the milk?
Milk. But I rarely drink coffee when I am not with my fiancé.
Here are my nominees and they have to answer the questions below:
- Roel Umali Hernandez
- Rosette Adel
- Andy Barton
- Danix Gee
- Kuya Den
- April Bewell
- Marj Asia Mercado
- Djem Jacob
- Joyce Hadiwibawa
- Maria Victoria Dela Cruz
- Tajwarr Fatma
- How did you start blogging?
- Where are you from?
- How do you usually start your day?
- Are you right or left handed?
- What is your idea of fun?
- What is the last book you read?
- What’s your take on Game of Thrones? 😉
- How do you keep yourself motivated?
- Any advice for bloggers who are still starting?
- Would you volunteer to live on Mars?
- What if your favourite cake?
Good Luck to all nominees!! 😀